วันเสาร์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Anna Sophia w/ Her Dog Bubulina Get it now!


This doll is just adorable My granddaughter just raved about this dolls beautiful silky hair and carried her everywhere after she received it for Christmas. She read the book and loved it too. She Just turned 7 after Christmas and came over with the doll and book in hand once again. I wish there was more clothing and books available. The doll is flexible, has the sweetest face and seems to be constructed well. I chose Anna Sophia because she looks similar to my granddaughter and she loves to cook. I love that each doll is given a personality that doesn't revolve around fashion. (Bratz, Barbie) and they do not look like hookers.(Oops ...did I say that...I meant party girls)Get more detail about Anna Sophia w/ Her Dog Bubulina.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น