วันเสาร์ที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Cheap Boohbah: Dancin Zing Zingbah (Orange)


I wish I had read the reviews BEFORE purchasing this piece of junk! When my husband and I saw it in the store, it looked so cute, and we loved the demo. Well, once we bought it and got it home and out of the box, the real play was just as short as the demo! You literally have to keep squeezing his foot every 10 seconds to keep him going. I don't know about your kid, but mine refuses to do this. She'd rather just ignore the Boohbah and play with something more entertaining. Plus, even when you do press the button every 10 seconds, he basically does the same thing over and over. Not much variety at all! Buyer beware - RIP OFF!Get more detail about Boohbah: Dancin Zing Zingbah (Orange).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น