วันเสาร์ที่ 5 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Low Price Olivia Hope in English Riding Outfit w/mini book


I have her, and she is my favorite out of the four I have, (Olivia, Karina, Lily, and Anna.) My daddy likes these dolls because they are modest, don't have any make up, and are kids like me. Here is her profile:
She has blue eyes that are so lifelike it's almost as if she's real!
She has paddock boots with bend marks from keeping her heels down while riding that zip up (pretendly).
She has brunette hair with short bangs that is crimped at the sides.
She has jodhpurs (riding pants) that are easy to put on.
She has a sort of leotard riding shirt that has no sleeves.
She has a black show jacket that velcroes in the front.
She has a blue satin ribbon that says, "1" on the circle up top.
She has a black show riding helmet that slides on that has no stubborn buckles to buckle.
And she is poseable. You can make her "really" ride and she can put her heels down! She also has hands that actually look real.
All in all, I recommend this doll to anyone that is horse-crazy like me and who likes lifelike dolls. I recommend this doll to anyone ages 6 and up. You won't be sorry!
-A horse-loving, doll-loving, 11-year-old.Get more detail about Olivia Hope in English Riding Outfit w/mini book.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น