วันอาทิตย์ที่ 6 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Wendy Loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Includes felt Mickey and Minnie Decide Now


We're big Disney fans, and I bought this on a whim for my daughter, who's four. I'm going to put it up until she's old enough to appreciate it -- but Wendy is DEFINITELY worth the price. She is, of course, for display. Not play.

The box is the classic pink and light blue MA box. Inside is a delicate pink tissue paper. Pull it back, and Wendy is tied in with a lovely white ribbon. Her face and hair are covered in a white net to avoid damage, and her eyes open and close. Minnie and Mickey come wrapped in a separate plastic bag.

I'm really pleased with her, especially at the sale price of $33. Wish I'd bought another one! I highly recommend this Madame Alexander doll.Get more detail about Wendy Loves Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Includes felt Mickey and Minnie.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น