วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cabbage Patch Kids 25th Anniversary Doll Brunette Girl Review

Cabbage Patch Kids 25th Anniversary Doll Brunette Girl Review
I've been collecting Cabbage Patch Kids for years, and I was happy to get some of the Anniversary Kids that came out last year. The outfits and dolls are supposed to look like the original CPKs of the 80s. Some do, some don't, but they're all cute. This particular combo is one of my favorites. She is so cute with her brown poodle hair, green eyes and freckles. Love the freckles.



The outfit is cute but not as high quality as the clothes that were on the dolls in the 80s. Still, it's a cute design, better than most of the outfits they use on new CPKs. At least it looks like a baby outfit. It's cute rather than "hip". The shoes are very close to the original shoes, white Mary Janes just like the ones we had on our dolls in the 80s. The only fault I really find with the Kids is the scent that was used. It does not smell like the original CPKs at all, nor like real baby powder, unless it's some cheap baby powder. It's more like chemicals or bad perfume. Very strong and takes a while to air out. I have allergies and it kind of bothered me until it disappeared somewhat. It also bothered me that these are as usual, made in China of course, and their standards are not always up to where they should be (lead paint on toys, melamine in food, etc.). So you may want to air the doll out before giving it to a child.



I got two of these exact same dolls last year when Amazon had them on sale for only ten dollars each. I had already purchased one from another site at full price, but I couldn't pass up the sale. So now I have triplets of this CPK, but that's okay. Since Amazon sold out, the doll has been available for much higher prices.



*I meant to give the durability rating a 4, not a 3.



Cabbage Patch Kids bring back so many memories for me. Definitely a great item to buy if you had one in the 80s or wanted one in the 80s.
Cabbage Patch dolls have been around for a lot of years now. But for the young children coming up, they still have their charm. I bought this for my granddaughter. She was thrilled. Packaged nicely. Beautifully made.

The price was very good, also!
Read more about Cabbage Patch Kids 25th Anniversary Doll Brunette Girl Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น