วันจันทร์ที่ 16 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Corolle Les Dollies Dolly Violet Review

Corolle Les Dollies Dolly Violet Review
I bought this doll for my 3 yr old Grandaughter for Christmas, she loved it. It's soft and cuddly body allowed her to grab and hold it easily. I would recommend this doll as a wonderful gift for a child or even adult!
Bought this doll for the grandchildren to play with at my house. I love it. Has purple hair which is a hit. We all love purple. Clothes are colorful and can be dressed and undressed with ease. She is cute without her dress, striped body. Is easy to carry around from tea party to night time. We haven't tested restyling hair yet. She loves living in my Gramma collection of Corolle dolls. They are my favorites.
Read more about Corolle Les Dollies Dolly Violet Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น