วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Playskool Busy Lil' Garden Butterfly Review

Playskool Busy Lil' Garden Butterfly Review
My daughter HATES this toy, she cries every time it moves. I'm glad I didn't buy this one. My dogs like to chase it, that's a plus lol



*Also if you have longer hair it will catch it- we had to cut my nieces hair out of it*
We bought this toy around 5 1/2ish months for my daughter and she loved it. The great thing is that it rights itself up as it goes along because the wings are so huge. It was the best toy at the time. Though if you forget to turn it off and you're lazy about doing so, it's the most obnoxious thing on the planet because it has a motion sensor on it. We got it on clearance though (I guess because if a baby has long hair it can catch on the butterfly, though we had no issues with that).
Read more about Playskool Busy Lil' Garden Butterfly Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น