วันพุธที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Snap & Style Doll - Tamara Review

Snap & Style Doll - Tamara Review
I just discovered these dolls in time for my daughters 3rd b'day and she LOVES them.So far she has the Tamara and Erika dolls with the Birthday,Rainy Day and Bedtime clothing sets.She has yet to go ANYWHERE with out her dolls and their clothes.

They are the perfect chunky size and style for little hands.The dolls are very stable on their feet and ALL the clothing is easy to put on and take off(no tantrums).The hair on these dolls is wonderfully long(great for combing).

They are such cute dolls even her 12 and 15 year old cousins wanted to play with them.
My 2-year old just received this as a gift for her 2nd birthday. The dolls come with outfits can can easily be "snapped on" by a youngster, and hair they can comb. My only problem was I had to buy a second one for her 3-year old sister so they wouldn't fight over the one doll. They promptly go to bed with these dolls. The price is right and the accessories are fun for them. I most likely will pick up more...Great Toy!
Read more about Snap & Style Doll - Tamara Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น