วันศุกร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Taylor Angelique w. Her Dog Patches Review

Taylor Angelique w. Her Dog Patches Review
I have all 6 dolls and LOVE them. The dolls have sweet "little girl" faces lacking make up and gaudy features. The hands and faces are made of plastic and the bodies, arms and legs are bendable cloth. The clothes and shoes are fantastically detailed and fit the 'age' of the doll. They actually look like clothes a little girl around age 8 - 10 should be wearing. The dogs that accompany the dolls are a cute touch as they can be posed sitting on the girl's laps or held in their arms.

While fashion dolls also fit a 'niche' for imaginary play, these dolls are far more appropriate for little girls over 5 who are mature enough to transition from a baby doll to a life-like miniature child that looks more like themselves. I can't recommend more highly these dolls for little girls who are looking for new dolls to love.
I really enjoyed playing with these dolls at my best friends house (she has all of them). I don't have one but my birthdays coming up so...

These dolls are really neat. I like these dolls for the same reason i like American Girl dolls. Most dolls that are on the market are either grownups(like barbie and myscene) or babies. These dolls look like kids, so we can pretend they are at school or playing or doing stuff that we kids do. I also like them because unlike barbie and myscene these dolls are not obssessed with boys, dating, and fashion. Those really are things that us eleven year olds shouldn't be thinking about. The books add educational value, but they are more aimed towards first and second graders.

I love there clothes- they aren't too flashy but there cute. You can get sleepwear and other clothes too. There hair is pretty and easy to maintain. I recommend this doll for anyone between the ages of 4 and 13.



Hope I helped!

Cosette
Read more about Taylor Angelique w. Her Dog Patches Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น