วันเสาร์ที่ 7 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Corolle Les Dollies Dolly Marshmallow Review

Corolle Les Dollies Dolly Marshmallow Review
I bought this doll for my 4 yr old Grandaughter, whose favorite color happens to be pink. She absolutely loved it. It's soft body helps her to grab and to hold on to it easier. I would recommend this doll as a gift...for kids and Adults too.
These dolls are so cute! We have three of them and generally have found good pricing on Amazon. What I love about them is my daughter always takes the clothes off of her dolls and these girls have soft striped bodies underneath. Like striped pajamas. Really sweet dolls- their hair gets a little out of control after a lot of use- but we don't mind.
Read more about Corolle Les Dollies Dolly Marshmallow Review...

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น